Engineering News-Record Wins 10 Awards from the American Society of Business Publication Editors
NEW YORK – August 11, 2014 – McGraw Hill Construction’s Engineering News-Record (ENR, http://www.enr.com) has won 10 2014 Azbee Awards of Excellence from the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE). Each year, ASBPE recognizes the best in editorial, design, and online achievement with these prestigious awards.
ENR’s magazine and website, http://www.enr.com, are the primary trusted sources of news, analysis, commentary, and data for the construction industry. ENR’s 10 ASBPE awards include:
• National Silver, Feature Series and Northeast Region Gold, Feature Series: “Adaptation,” Nadine M. Post; Debra K. Rubin; Andrew G. Wright; Pam Radtke Russell; Pamela Hunter; Richard Demler
• National Silver, Front Cover, Illustration: “Top 600 Specialty Contractors,” 10/14/2013, Francesca Messina, Group Art Director; Richard Demler, Art Director; Stephen Walter, Illustrator
• National Honorable Mention: B2B website of the year, ENR Editorial Staff
• Northeast Region Bronze, Company Profile – Long: “Refreshing Turner,” 09/16/2013, Luke Abaffy, Associate Editor, Multimedia; Nadine M. Post, Editor-at-Large
• Northeast Region Bronze, Company Profile – Long: “Modular Maven,” 11/11/2013 Nadine M. Post, Editor-at-Large
• Northeast Region Silver, Front Cover – Special Issue or Supplement: “Imagining the Future,” 11/4/2013, Francesca Messina, Group Art Director; Richard Demler, Art Director; Getty Images/Colin Anderson, Illustrator
• Northeast Region Bronze, Original Research: “Senior Moments: Are Older Workers at Greater Risk of Injury?” 4/1/2013, Richard Korman; Erin C. Richey; Johanna Knapschaefer; Richard Demler
• Northeast Region Silver, Technical Article: “Research Revolution,” 9/30/2013, Nadine M. Post, Editor-at-Large
• Northeast Region Silver, Front Cover – Best Typographic Cover: “The Top 25 Newsmakers,” 1/28/13, Francesca Messina, Group Art Director; Richard Demler, Art Director
• Northeast Region Gold, Front Cover – Illustration: “Top 600 Specialty Contractors,” 10/14/2013, Francesca Messina, Group Art Director; Richard Demler, Art Director; Stephen Walter, Illustrator
Janice Tuchman, editor-in-chief, ENR, said, “We at ENR are honored to be recognized by our friends at ASBPE. We are especially proud that our awards span the categories, from original research and reporting to graphic design and digital presentation.”
For more information or to read the award-winning coverage, visit http://www.enr.com.
About McGraw Hill Construction: McGraw Hill Construction provides essential data, news, insights, and intelligence to better inform construction professionals’ decisions and strengthen their market position. McGraw Hill Construction’s data, analytics, and media businesses – Dodge, Sweets, Architectural Record, and Engineering News-Record – create opportunities for owners, architects, engineers, contractors, building product manufacturers, and distributors to strengthen their market position, size their markets, prioritize prospects, and target and build relationships that will win more business. McGraw Hill Construction serves more than one million customers through its trends and forecasts, industry news, and leading platform of construction data, benchmarks, and analytics, including Dodge MarketShare™, Dodge BuildShare® and Dodge SpecShare®. Construction data is available for North American and global markets. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Media Contact: Evelyn O’Neill, Marketing Communications, McGraw Hill Construction, +1 212-904-3322, firstname.lastname@example.org