McGraw Hill Construction To Reveal 2015 Construction Industry Forecast, 11/6 in
NEW YORK – October 30, 2014 – McGraw Hill Construction (http://www.construction.com/) will release the 2015 Dodge Construction Outlook Report, a mainstay in construction industry forecasting and business planning, at 1:20 p.m. ET on November 6 during the company’s Outlook Executive Conference.
According to the report’s author, Robert Murray, Chief Economist & Vice President at McGraw Hill Construction, “The construction industry is moving towards a more broad-based expansion, although the progress has at times been uneven as the prospects by individual sectors have varied. Will expansion be able to continue in 2015? This presentation will examine the various factors affecting construction, such as emerging economic and legislative developments, in assessing the 2015 prospects for major sectors of the construction industry including multifamily housing, single family housing, commercial building, institutional building, and public works construction.”
Additional scheduled presentations include:
- Opening remarks by Kathryn Cassino-McHugh, President, McGraw Hill Construction; and Harvey Bernstein, Vice President, Industry Insights & Alliances, McGraw Hill Construction
- “The Global Economic Expansion: Likely Shape, Key Drivers, & What Could Go Wrong” by Paul Sheard, Executive Managing Director; Chief Global Economist and Head of Global Economics & Research, Standard & Poor’s
- “A Construction-Focused Energy Outlook” by Bill Loveless, Editorial Director, U.S. Energy Policy, Host of “Platts Energy Week” TV; and Branko D. Terzic, President & Chief Executive Officer, Branko Terzic & Associates
- “Preparing for the Future: A Snapshot of Changing Construction Industry Trends” by Harvey Bernstein, Vice President, Industry Insights & Alliances, McGraw Hill Construction
- “What the Election Results Mean for Construction,” featuring panelists Charles V. “Casey” Dinges, IV, Senior Managing Director, Public Affairs, Membership & Marketing, American Society of Civil Engineers; Andrew L. Goldberg, Assoc. AIA Managing Director, Government Relations and Outreach, The American Institute of Architects; and Stephen E. Sandherr, Chief Executive Officer, The Associated General Contractors of America; moderated by Tom Ichniowski, Washington, DC Bureau Chief, Engineering News-Record
The Outlook Executive Conference is produced by McGraw Hill Construction. Sponsors include Gold Sponsor CMAA; Silver Sponsors AISC, ConstructionPoints, Dodge, Hill International, IMS and Skanska; and Supporting Sponsor SMPS.
- “The Climate & Energy Outlook,” a keynote luncheon address by Robert Perciasepe, President, Center for Climate and Energy Solutions
For more information, visit http://Outlook2015DC.com or call 1-800-371-3238. Attendees are eligible to earn 5 AIA LUs. Discounts are available to members of supporting sponsor organizations as well as to media representatives and groups of four or more.
For more McGraw Hill Construction events, visit http://www.construction.com/events.
About McGraw Hill Construction: McGraw Hill Construction provides essential data, news, insights, and intelligence to better inform construction professionals’ decisions. McGraw Hill Construction’s data, analytics, and media businesses – Dodge, Sweets, Architectural Record, and Engineering News-Record – create opportunities for owners, architects, engineers, contractors, building product manufacturers, and distributors to strengthen their market position, size their markets, prioritize prospects, and target and build relationships that will win more business. McGraw Hill Construction serves more than one million customers through its trends and forecasts, industry news, and leading platform of construction data, benchmarks, and analytics, including Dodge MarketShare™, Dodge BuildShare® and Dodge SpecShare®. Construction data is available for North American and global markets. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
About McGraw Hill Financial: McGraw Hill Financial is a leading financial intelligence company providing the global capital and commodity markets with independent benchmarks, credit ratings, portfolio and enterprise risk solutions, and analytics. The Company's iconic brands include Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices, Platts, CRISIL, J.D. Power and McGraw Hill Construction. The Company has approximately 18,000 employees in 30 countries. Additional information is available at www.mhfi.com.
Media Contact: Evelyn O’Neill, Marketing Communications, McGraw Hill Construction, +1 212-904-3322, email@example.com