Dodge Global Network, Now with New Features, Provides Customers with More Insights & Intelligence
NEW YORK – June 26, 2014 – McGraw Hill Construction’s Dodge, the industry standard for construction information and intelligence, today announced additional enhancements to its Dodge Global Network platform. New and proprietary features join the list of system attributes that were industry firsts, enabling users to find and prioritize prospects and increase their win/loss ratio for new business.
Additions to the dynamic and easy-to-use system include:
• A new marketing dashboard that enables customers to measure the effectiveness of their product and services media placements in Architectural Record, Architectural Record Continuing Education Credits, Sweets, SNAP and ENR -- all from the convenience of their Dodge Global Network platform;
• Ability to search on demand outside of one’s purchased geography so no opportunities are missed;
• Company Power Ranking to enable prioritization that leads to greater opportunities.
“The latest enhancements to the Dodge Global Network continue to raise the bar across the industry. Our aggressive investment in technology provides the very best content and the most intuitive, convenient access. Since its inception a year ago, the Dodge Global Network has not only offered information and intelligence that no one else can offer, but McGraw Hill Construction was also able to migrate its Network customers to the new Dodge Global Network seamlessly. We are excited for our customers, and proud that we are able to bring them a continued level of excellence that is unmatched in the industry,” said Kate Cassino-McHugh, president, McGraw Hill Construction.
Original features of the system include:
• Plan searching functionality that is available nationally, enabling customers to target projects through deep penetration of keywords in the plan documents. This feature breaks the industry’s status quo that has confined business intelligence to spec document searching, and the Dodge Global Network provides crisp, clean, easy-to-read plans online;
• Tablet mobility, enabling customers to access opportunities without being hindered by where they choose to work;
• Seamless integration with business intelligence platforms, including the Dodge MarketShare™ analysis/forecasting tool, the Dodge BuildShare® relationship-building tool, and the Dodge SpecShare® competitive analysis tool for building product manufacturers;
• Rapid expansion of international opportunities, allowing customers to prospect beyond borders, following architecture, engineering, and owner firms around the world;
• Intuitive, easy-to-use platform, with pages that load quickly so the customer saves time;
• Convenient search to allow customers access to the specific time period they are interested in, providing fast connection to only the search parameters wanted;
• Ability to easily track projects in self-created tracking folders to conveniently measure status or progress.
“I think [Dodge] is the front runner in terms of using this online and putting its database in a user-friendly format,” said Kenny Kwong, service strategy and market intelligence director for Balfour Beatty, U.S. in a February story in ENR. "Compared to its competitors, McGraw Hill is ahead.”
“The new Dodge Global Network platform employs the latest technology to service customer needs, whether simple or complex. Customers are able to bid immediate leads, find owners, architects, and general contractors with whom to build a relationship, or extract sophisticated data for use in analysis and forecasting with equal ease,” said Cherie Hernandez, senior director, product development for McGraw Hill Construction.
The Dodge Global Network was the first to provide a web-based business intelligence platform for construction professionals that integrates projects, plans and specifications, and analytics. Dodge reporters located in 80+ major metropolitan areas call on more than 35,000 sources each year and cover 150,000 sources overall, feeding the Dodge database of projects that exceeds 400,000 each year, with more than 5,000 daily updates and 75,000 digitized plans and specs. Two-thirds of international projects are in the planning stage of construction, and 94% of the architectural firms designing these projects are featured in the well-respected list of Top 500 Design Firms published by McGraw Hill Construction’s ENR.
For more information about the Dodge Global Network, visit https://www.construction.com/Dodge/. Demonstrations of the Dodge Global Network will be available at McGraw Hill Construction’s booth #4024 at the American Institute of Architects 2014 National Convention & Design Exposition, June 26-28 in Chicago.
# # #
About McGraw Hill Construction: McGraw Hill Construction provides essential data, news, insights, and intelligence to better inform construction professionals’ decisions and strengthen their market position. McGraw Hill Construction’s data, analytics, and media businesses – Dodge, Sweets, Architectural Record, and Engineering News-Record – create opportunities for owners, architects, engineers, contractors, building product manufacturers, and distributors to strengthen their market position, size their markets, prioritize prospects, and target and build relationships that will win more business. McGraw Hill Construction serves more than one million customers through its trends and forecasts, industry news, and leading platform of construction data, benchmarks, and analytics, including Dodge Global Network™, Dodge MarketShare™, Dodge BuildShare® and Dodge SpecShare®. Construction data is available for North American and global markets. To learn more, visit www.construction.com.
Media Contact: Kathy Malangone, Senior Director, Marketing Communications, McGraw Hill Construction, +1 212-904-4376, firstname.lastname@example.org