Construction if often on the leading edge of economic growth. Growth in 2023 is expected to slow as total construction starts are estimated at only 0.7%.
In this e-book,we explore these core sectors to help you plan your strategy for 2023 and beyond:
- Residential: Single family and multifamily housing
- Commercial: Data centers, warehouses, offices, hotels
- Manufacturing: Production facilities, semiconductor plants
- Institutional: Public buildings, education, healthcare, transportation
- Nonbuilding: Roads, bridges, power/utilities, other nonbuilding
Get the latest forecast and trends to fuel your growth.