The Connected Construction SmartMarket Brief series features in-depth data from owners, architects, engineers, GCs and specialty contractors, which reveal how digital workflows are transforming the way project teams share project data and conduct key processes both within their own organizations and beyond. In addition to individual, in-depth examinations by company type, the series also includes an overall project team perspective that compares the findings of those deeply engaged with those less engaged with these workflows currently to reveal the degree to which projects and organizations are improved by their use. Each report explores:
- The overall use of internal and multicompany workflows, and the specific processes on which they are most frequently deployed.
- The benefits attributed to their use.
- The factors that will impact wider use of these tools in the future.
In addition, to access to various reports by type of organization, please use the following links:
- Connected Construction: The Architects’ Perspective
- Connected Construction: The Engineers’ Perspective
- Connected Construction: The General Contractors’ Perspective
- Connected Construction: The Specialty Trade Contractors’ Perspective
To download the Project Team Perspectives, please use the button below.